How Do I...
Reach the Academic Programs Office?
Our teams help manage Articulation, Curriculum and Catalog Production here at CSULB.
- Email: email@example.com
- Office: Library - 214
Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org with your request for training. Let us know the subject and your existing experience.
Process Curriculum at CSULB?
- Processes that require Campus Approvals
- Courses and Topics
- Degree Programs
- Edit an Existing Program/Option
- Change the Title of an Option
- Discontinue a Degree
- Establish New Minor or Certificate
- Establish New Credential
- Create a Blended Program
- Additional changes for programs can be found below under the CSULB and CO section.
- Major Specific Degree Requirements (MSDR) - CSULB Enrollment Services
- General Education (GE) Information
- Processes that require both Campus and Chancellor's Office Approvals
- Establish a New Degree Program (Program Approval Process)
- Elevation of Option to a Standalone Degree
- Create a New Option
- Changing the Title of Degree
- Change a CIP Code
- Change a Degree Designation
- Substantive Changes to Existing Programs
- Create a fully Online Version of an Existing Program
- Create a Self-Support Version of Stateside Programs