Spring 2017 Announcements
- The SMBA program was recognized for its community service
- Marketing’s Terry Witkowski was recognized recently by the Ukleja Center for "Ethics and Ivory"
- Ukleja Center For Ethical Leadership Announces Awards
- Garrett Hampson Drafted by Colorado Rockies in Third Round of MLB Draft
- California’s 10 Leading State Universities
- AMBA and Volunteer Work during Study Abroad in Cusco, Peru
- Distinguished Alumni Recognized at Annual Banquet
- The Boxing Movement team, made up of business majors, wins top prize of $10,000 in seed funding
- CSULB Shark Lab honored at Living Ethics Every Day
Dean’s Welcome: Engage, Execute, & Excel
The College of Business Administration at CSULB is committed to making a positive impact on our communities, both within the university and across the Los Angeles and Orange County region. Continue..
|2016||May 26 • Aug 25 • Dec 15|
|2015||May 15 • Aug 28 • Dec 2|
|2014||Mar. 28 • May 21 • Aug 22 • Oct 24|
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.