Spring 2015 Announcements
- Outstanding Graduate 2015 College of Business Administration—McKay Carl LaSalle, B.S. in Business Administration with an option in Finance.
- CBA Long Beach Small Business Monitor Cited in Press-Telegram Article On Local Entrepreneurship
- EMBA students statistically analyzed survey data previously collected for CMTC in 2012
- CBA Alumni & Friends Network Hosted Employee Engagement Panel at The Pointe
- 2014 Boeing Case Study, CSULB was the overall winner!
Dean’s Welcome: Engage, Execute, & Excel
Welcome to the website of the College of Business Administration at California State University, Long Beach. The CBA's core values are engagement, execution, and excellence. Continue Reading...
|2014||Mar. 28 • May 21 • Aug 22 • Oct 24|
|2013||Jan. 25 • Apr. 8 • Jun. 14 • Aug. 16 • Dec. 20|
|2012||Jan. 25 • Mar. 29 • Apr. 6 • Jun. 22 • Aug. 14 • Dec. 19|
|2011||Jun. 8 • Aug. 2 • Sept. 22 • Oct. 22 • Dec. 16|
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.