The Road to Supply Chain Excellence
Event Flyer with details about careers and booths below
Thursday, February 18 at 10 AM - 2 PM CBA Lawn
Spring 2016 Announcements
- Find out where Cal State Long Beach ranks on a list of top grad schools.
- Inaugural Alumni and Graduate Student Mixer proves a great combination.
- Alumni Speaker Event inludes CBA Dean Solt and Virgin Galactic William Pomerantz on the power of curioisty.
- Accounting Professor Recognized for Long-Term Contribution to Accountancy Profession
- Gamma Omega Chapter Recognized as Superior Chapter
- AMBA Students Advance to Boeing Business Case Study Competition Finals
- MSA Students Win Institute of Internal Auditors LA’s Case Study Competition
- Professor William Hernandez Serves as Foreign Investment Negotiations Expert for UN Forum on Foreign Investments in Cuba
- IS Professor Melody Kiang Finds New Early-Warning System for Adverse Drug Reactions in Social Media
- 2015 Outstanding CBA Graduate McKay LaSalle
Dean’s Welcome: Engage, Execute, & Excel
The College of Business Administration at CSULB is committed to making a positive impact on our communities, both within the university and across the Los Angeles and Orange County region. Continue Reading...
|2015||May 15 • Aug 28 • Dec 2|
|2014||Mar. 28 • May 21 • Aug 22 • Oct 24|
|2013||Jan. 25 • Apr. 8 • Jun. 14 • Aug. 16 • Dec. 20|
|2012||Jan. 25 • Mar. 29 • Apr. 6 • Jun. 22 • Aug. 14 • Dec. 19|
|2011||Jun. 8 • Aug. 2 • Sept. 22 • Oct. 22 • Dec. 16|
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.