VITA Program Offers Tax Return Help To Students, Community
Spring 2015 Announcements
- Mandatory Freshmen Advising Spring Workshop 2015
- Graduation Check Workshop Fall 2015/Winter 2016
- Spring 2015 CBA Transfer Workshops
- Scholarship are now open - Deadline: March 12th
- Prospective Transfer Workshops
- Be part of the 2014-2015 Innovation Challenge
- 2015 MBA Information Sessions
- Register for the Computer Proficiency Exam (CPE)
- CBA Alumni & Friends Network Hosted Employee Engagement Panel at The Pointe
- 2014 Boeing Case Study, CSULB was the overall winner!
- Signal Hill Petroleum wins “Company of the Year” Award
- CBA Accountancy Professor joins AICPA Executive Committee
- Accountancy Students Participate in Case Competition
- Master of Science degree program in Supply Chain Management, effective fall 2015
- Monitoring Local Small Businesses
- Saturday MBA Alumni see their Alternative Energy Sustainability project implemented at The Villages
- New Director of Business Graduate Programs
- Lori Brown talks about her latest publication: 'Extra-Role Time, Burnout, and Commitment: The Power of Promises Kept'
- Legal Studies in Business Professor Appointed to Long Beach Board of Water Commissioners
Dean’s Welcome: Engage, Execute, & Excel
Welcome to the website of the College of Business Administration at California State University, Long Beach. The CBA's core values are engagement, execution, and excellence. Continue Reading...
|2014:||Mar. 28 • May 21 • Aug 22 • Oct 24|
|2013:||Jan. 25 • Apr. 8 • Jun. 14 • Aug. 16 • Dec. 20|
|2012:||Jan. 25 • Mar. 29 • Apr. 6 • Jun. 22 • Aug. 14 • Dec. 19|
|2011:||Jun. 8 • Aug. 2 • Sept. 22 • Oct. 22 • Dec. 16|
All CBA graduate and undergraduate programs were fully accredited by AACSB in March 2014. Office of Accreditation
The College of Business Administration
is proud to be the host of the
BUSINESS STRATEGY COMPETITION
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.