Fall 2016 Announcements
- Marketing’s Terry Witkowski was recognized recently by the Ukleja Center for "Ethics and Ivory"
- Ukleja Center For Ethical Leadership Announces Awards
- Garrett Hampson Drafted by Colorado Rockies in Third Round of MLB Draft
- California’s 10 Leading State Universities
- AMBA and Volunteer Work during Study Abroad in Cusco, Peru
- Distinguished Alumni Recognized at Annual Banquet
- The Boxing Movement team, made up of business majors, wins top prize of $10,000 in seed funding
- CSULB Shark Lab honored at Living Ethics Every Day
- CBA alumna advocates for Long Beach College Promise at the White House
- Inaugural “Women in Accounting” Event Inspires Students
- MBA Alumna Showcases Recipes of Her Native Azerbaijan in New Cookbook
- CSULB CBA Listed Among World's Best in CEO Magazine's 2016 Global MBA Rankings
- Find out where Cal State Long Beach ranks on a list of top grad schools.
Dean’s Welcome: Engage, Execute, & Excel
The College of Business Administration at CSULB is committed to making a positive impact on our communities, both within the university and across the Los Angeles and Orange County region. Continue..
|2016||May 26 • Aug 25|
|2015||May 15 • Aug 28 • Dec 2|
|2014||Mar. 28 • May 21 • Aug 22 • Oct 24|
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.