Fall 2016 Announcements
- Mandatory Freshmen Advising schedule
- CBA Scholarships Applications will close soon
- Join us, Fall Open House 15th of October
- Network in November, Alumni Mixer Invitation
- Mandatory Transfer Workshops advising dates
- Winning Ideas at the 2016 Innovation Challenge
- See Fall 2016 CBA Tutoring Schedules and Flyers
- Register for the Computer Proficiency Exam (CPE)
- Marketing’s Terry Witkowski was recognized recently by the Ukleja Center for "Ethics and Ivory"
- Ukleja Center For Ethical Leadership Announces Awards
- Garrett Hampson Drafted by Colorado Rockies in Third Round of MLB Draft
- California’s 10 Leading State Universities
- AMBA and Volunteer Work during Study Abroad in Cusco, Peru
- Distinguished Alumni Recognized at Annual Banquet
- The Boxing Movement team, made up of business majors, wins top prize of $10,000 in seed funding
- CSULB Shark Lab honored at Living Ethics Every Day
- CBA alumna advocates for Long Beach College Promise at the White House
- Inaugural “Women in Accounting” Event Inspires Students
- MBA Alumna Showcases Recipes of Her Native Azerbaijan in New Cookbook.
Dean’s Welcome: Engage, Execute, & Excel
The College of Business Administration at CSULB is committed to making a positive impact on our communities, both within the university and across the Los Angeles and Orange County region. Continue..
|2016||May 26 • Aug 25|
|2015||May 15 • Aug 28 • Dec 2|
|2014||Mar. 28 • May 21 • Aug 22 • Oct 24|
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.