Fall 2015 Announcements
- Fall 2015 Scholarships Application now open (Deadline: Thursday, October 1)
- The Evening MBA (EMBA) program is currently accepting applications for Spring 2016 admission
- CBA Staff Recognized for Years of Service
- CSULB Teams Bring Home the Trophies!
- CBA Hosts Most Successful Previews Days to Date
- CBA Athletes Excel In and Out of the Classroom
- Cool Trucks Come to the Beach
- Register for the Computer Proficiency Exam (CPE)
- Information Systems’ Melody Kiang, has co-authored an article that points to the internet as a way to preview what can go wrong with new pharmaceuticals.
- Outstanding Graduate 2015 College of Business Administration—McKay Carl LaSalle, B.S. in Business Administration with an option in Finance.
- CBA Long Beach Small Business Monitor Cited in Press-Telegram Article On Local Entrepreneurship
- EMBA students statistically analyzed survey data previously collected for CMTC in 2012
- CBA Alumni & Friends Network Hosted Employee Engagement Panel at The Pointe
- 2014 Boeing Case Study, CSULB was the overall winner!
Dean’s Welcome: Engage, Execute, & Excel
The College of Business Administration at CSULB is committed to making a positive impact on our communities, both within the university and across the Los Angeles and Orange County region. Continue Reading...
|2015||May 15 • Aug 28|
|2014||Mar. 28 • May 21 • Aug 22 • Oct 24|
|2013||Jan. 25 • Apr. 8 • Jun. 14 • Aug. 16 • Dec. 20|
|2012||Jan. 25 • Mar. 29 • Apr. 6 • Jun. 22 • Aug. 14 • Dec. 19|
|2011||Jun. 8 • Aug. 2 • Sept. 22 • Oct. 22 • Dec. 16|
The CBA will be a globally recognized college of choice for scholarly and educational excellence that prepares graduates to succeed in business and society.
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment.
Engage, execute, and excel embody our approach to achieving our mission.