Noyce is no longer accepting applications.
In order to be considered for a Noyce Scholarship you must:
- be a CSULB undergraduate or graduate student at time of award
- be a U.S. Citizen, national or permanent resident alien
- be majoring or degreed in mathematics, engineering or a science discipline
- have a minimum 3.0 GPA in the last 60 semester (or 90 quarter) units of coursework.
You are strongly encouraged to apply if you are committed to teaching in "high need" schools and:
- are pursuing a single subject credential in chemistry, geology, physics, or mathematics or
- have transferred from Long Beach City or Cerritos College or
- have completed 40 or more semester (60 quarter) units of college level coursework in science or mathematics or
- are student who have faced or face social, educational, or economic barriers, and majoring in science, technology, mathematics, and engineering (STEM), as defined by NSF.