Health Services (School Nurse) Credential (code 600)
The Health Services (School Nurse) credential is required of registered nurses working in the California school system.
- 1. Copies of transcripts of Baccalaureate in Nursing and Masters in Nursing (with a Pediatric Nurse Practitioner or Family Nurse Practitioner speciality) degrees;
- 2. Copy of State of California RN licensure and entitlement as a Nurse Pracitioner;
- 3. Three letters/checklists of reference;
- 4. Completion of the School of Nursing Graduate Program Application.
- Complete the following with a grade of "B" or better:
- 680C Theories for Extended Nursing Practice (3)
- 680L Clinical Studies in Nursing (3)
- H SC 430 School Health Program (3)
- C D 373 Audiology I (3)