CSULB Accessible Technology Initiative
CSULB is implementing the CSU Accessible Technology Initiative (ATI) to help individuals with disabilities access:
- Web-based information and services
- Instructional technology
- Electronic and information technology procurement
The intent of ATI is to make information technology resources and services accessible to all students, employees, guests and the general public regardless of disability.
The Accessible Technology Initiative's
- Vision: To create a culture of access for an inclusive learning and working environment.
- Mission: To help CSU campuses in carrying out EO926 by developing guidelines, implementation strategies, tools and resources.
- Principle: To apply universal design, an approach to the design of products and services to be usable by the greatest number of people including individuals with disabilities.
- Strategy: To stimulate collaboration to effect changes that will ultimately benefit all.