Option in Individualized Studies (code KPE_MA08)
This option is designed to provide the student with curriculum activities that combine one or more option areas into a program of study. This option is developed by the student with the advisement of a graduate faculty member and/or the Associate Chair for Graduate Studies. A statement of rationale for the proposal must accompany the program of study.
- 1. Take the following course:
- KIN 696 Research Methods (3)
- 2. Minimum of 15 units from 500 and/or 600 level coursework in KIN;
- 3. KIN 698 (4 units) for thesis project students, plus a minimum of 8 elective units (individualized);
- 4. Comprehensive exam students complete a minimum of 15 elective units.