Option in Marketing (code MKTGBS01)
This option establishes that marketing is largely a social process, emphasing that enterprises meet the needs of individuals or segments of society. The function of marketing is to determine those needs, provide the most effective means of informing actual and potential customers of the availability of services and goods, and deliver such services and goods.
- 1. Nine units selected from the following courses:
- MKTG 310, 330, 410, 420, 430, 437, 465, 480, 481, 492.
- 2. Take the following courses:
- MKTG 470 Marketing Research (3)
- MKTG 490 Consumer Behavior (3)
- MKTG 494 Marketing Management (3)