The CNSM Student Research Symposium for 2023 is Friday, September 22 from 11:00am-1:00pm in the USU Ballrooms on campus.
Presenter registration is due by Friday, 9/8 at 11:59pm. Abstract submission and mentor approval is due by Friday, 9/15 at 11:59pm
The following items are required to participate as a presenter in the CNSM Student Research Symposium on Friday, September 23, 2023.
- Symposium Registration Form (Deadline: Friday, September 8 by 11:59pm)
- Abstract File Submission to Cheyanne.Ramon@csulb.edu (Deadline: Friday, September 15 by 11:59pm)
- Poster Printing (if using the G2 Lab for printing, deadline is Monday, September 18, 2023 by 8:00am)
Important Steps for Presenters
- Complete the Symposium Registration Form.
- Download and review the Abstract Submission Guidelines (PDF). Only complete abstracts will be accepted. Pay close attention to formatting the abstract correctly and completely.
- Email your abstract as a WORD document to Cheyanne Ramon (Cheyanne.Ramon@csulb.edu) by the deadline. The abstract must be approved by your mentor/advisor.
- Your faculty mentor must also send an email to Cheyanne Ramon (Cheyanne.Ramon@csulb.edu) to confirm that they approve of your abstract AND poster. If approvals are not received, you will forfeit your spot in the symposium.
- You are responsible for the printing of your own poster. The G2 Computer Lab offers poster printing services for a fee, but you may use any service you like. Please submit all finalized posters to the G2 Computer Lab in PDF format online using the instructions How to Print Your Poster. Please direct all questions regarding poster printing to G2@csulb.edu.
What the Symposium Looks Like
Here's what previous Student Research Symposiums have looked like: