TRiO and Migrant Programs - A Pathway to Success!
Welcome to TRiO and Migrant Programs. If obtaining a college degree is your goal, then our programs can help make that happen. The TRiO and Migrant Programs are dedicated to the academic advancement of military veterans, disabled individuals and low-income, first-generation students. The programs provide academic opportunities, counseling, tutoring and support to eligible individuals who are motivated to complete an undergraduate and/or advanced degree.
TRiO and Migrant Programs offer six innovative, federally-funded, student-centered programs designed to meet the needs of traditionally underrepresented individuals in higher education. These programs help students advance through the academic process from middle school to baccalaureate programs. For eligibility and further information contact us, or visit the specific program website.
The TRiO and Migrant Programs are committed to increasing the enrollment, retention, and graduation of underrepresented individuals in higher education. We look forward to serving you.
- Educational Opportunity Center (EOC) serves enrolled, re-entry, and continuing adult students.
- Educational Talent Search (ETS) targets high school and middle school students for college admission and financial aid.
- McNair Scholars Program (McNair)
- Student Support Services Program (SSSP) serves eligible CSULB students with academic need.
- Upward Bound (UB) prepares eligible high school students for college admission and financial aid.
- College Assistance Migrant Program (CAMP) assists students who are migratory or seasonal farm workers (or children of such workers) during their first year of undergraduate studies.
- High School Equivalency Program (HEP) is a federal, migrant education program designed to meet the special needs of migrant and seasonal farm workers in pursuit of a High School Equivalency (HSE) diploma.
- The California Student Opportunity and Access Program (Cal-SOAP) was established by the California State Legislature in 1978 for the purpose of increasing postsecondary educational opportunities to certain targeted students by providing them with outreach and related services.
Dream Success Center
- Dream Success Center provides services, resources, and support to undocumented students at CSULB.