Who Should Apply:
Any Full-time Faculty or Administrator Level II Staff members may apply. Strongest candidates for the program are likely to be mid-career and senior level members of the university community motivated to enlarge their leadership knowledge, skills, and dispositions.
Applicants must be available to attend Friday seminars from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on all of the following dates:
- October 3, 17, and 31
- November 14
- December 5 and 12
- January 30
- February 13 and 27
- March 13 and 27
- April 17
- May 1 and 8
Learn More About the Program:
Applicants are invited to attend one of two program information sessions:
- September 3, 2014 at 4:00 p.m., Karl Anatol Center
- September 4, 2014 at 12:00 p.m., Brotman Hall, Room 302
- September 10, 2014 at 4:00 p.m., Academic Services, Room 125
- September 11, 2014 at 12:00 p.m., Brotman Hall, Room 391
How to Apply:
- Obtain a letter of recommendation describing your qualifications for the Leadership Fellows Program. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-letter and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Update your curriculum vitae or resume, if necessary. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-cvresume and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Complete the Essay Questionnaire. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-essay.doc as the file name.
- Complete the Leadership Fellows Program application. You will be asked to upload your letter of recommendation, CV/Resume and essay questionnaire to the application.
The online application is due by midnight September 14, 2014.