STEM Transfer Orientation
The Spring STEM Transfer Orientation is a free half day event that gives you the opportunity to connect with STEM resources prior to your first day of the semester. Connect to peers and representatives from your college to begin building meaningful relationships that will support you throughout your journey at CSULB.
To connect incoming STEM transfer students to CSULB campus services and resources, and peers, faculty, and staff.
Program Objectives & Benefits
Students will learn about…
- Campus resources and services
- Relevant advising policies
- How to get involved on campus
- STEM student organizations and networking opportunities
Students will also…
- Network and build camaraderie with fellow peers, mentors, faculty, and staff within various departments related to STEM.
- Be given first priority to participate in an EXCEL Transfer Learning community that connects you to a peer mentor in a one-unit student success course for the Spring semester.
Wednesday, January 15, 2020
9:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m.
- Incoming transfer student with a major in the College of Engineering or the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Enrolling Spring 2020 at CSULB
Click to Apply
The 2020 Spring Transfer Orientation registration site is now closed. Please contact the HSI STEM Office at HSI-Stem@csulb.edu for registration information. Thank you