STEM Transfer Orientation
The STEM Transfer Orientation is a free one day event that gives you the opportunity to connect with STEM resources prior to your scheduled SOAR date. Connect to peers and representatives from your college to begin building meaningful relationships that will support you throughout your journey at CSULB.
To connect incoming STEM transfer students to CSULB campus services and resources, and peers, faculty, and staff.
Program Objectives & Benefits
Students will learn about…
- Campus resources and services
- Relevant advising policies
- How to get involved on campus
- STEM student organizations and networking opportunities
Students will also…
- Network and build camaraderie with fellow peers, mentors, faculty, and staff within various departments related to STEM.
- Be given first priority to participate in an EXCEL Transfer Learning community that connects you to a peer mentor in a one-unit student success course for the Fall semester.
Friday, June 28, 2019
9:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Incoming transfer student with a major in the College of Engineering or the College of Natural Sciences and Mathematics
- Enrolling Fall 2019 at CSULB
Click to Apply
Registration is now closed