Pregnant and Parenting Students
The Division of Student Affairs at California State University, Long Beach is committed to the academic and personal success of all students including those who are pregnant and parenting. We have various support services designed to help parenting students succeed and thrive at the Beach.
Services and Resources
- Accommodations through Title IX
- Family Friendly Study Area
- On-Campus Childcare
- Emotional Support through Counseling
- CalWORKs Program
- Lactation Rooms and Changing Stations
- On and Off-Campus Referrals
If you need any assistance, please contact the Women and Gender Equity Center (WGEC) at email@example.com or at 562.985.8576.
PPSA Club Meetings
Join PPSA at CSULB for club meetings where every kind of parent is welcomed: pregnant, adopting, foster, and more. Meetings include many resourceful topics as well as a space to talk with other parents!
To inquire about meeting dates and times:
BEACH Parents Online Meetings
A space to connect with Pregnant and Parenting Students
This semester we will be offering monthly workshops for pregnant and parenting students at CSULB. Join in for any or all topics and meet other student-parents at CSULB.
Monthly meetings on Wednesdays from 1pm-2pm
- Sept. 1st: Returning to school for kids and parents/Parenting during the transition.
- October 6th: CSULB Fathers, a workshop focused on dad's experiences.
- November 3rd: Single parent experiences and support.
- December 1st: Self-care/Stress Management and Resources for student-parents.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 865 7922 2084
To request disability-related accommodations, please contact BMAC at 562.985.5401.