Eligibility & Application
TRIO-Student Support Services (SSS) Office Working Remotely Until Further Notice.
In light of the heightened concerns around COVID-19 and CSULB's decision to suspend in-person classes, SSS Academic Skills Coaches will work remotely until further notice. During this time, the SSS office will not provide in-person services.
Email email@example.com for more information.
You must meet the following eligibility requirements, to be considered for TRiO Student Support Services (SSS) at California State University, Long Beach (CSULB). The information you provide is confidential and used to determine eligibility to the program.
- A U.S Citizen or Permanent Resident
- Currently enrolled as an undergraduate student at CSULB
- Meet one or more of the following criteria:
- First generation college student (the student's parent or guardian has not earned a 4-year college degree)
- Considered low-income based on federal income guidelines
- Have a documented disability (disclosure is voluntary and confidential)
- Demonstrates an academic need
- Not currently participating in the CSULB Educational Opportunity Program (EOP)
Admitted students will be invited to attend a mandatory orientation to secure program enrollment.
- Orientation session will be held once a month.
- Notifications will be sent to your CSULB student email account. CSULB requires all University official communication to be sent to the students' assigned CSULB email address.