Our Response to COVID-19: We are still servicing students via phone and/or email who may be experiencing an amergency or crisis. If you would like to apply to receive services, please fill out the application by clicking Student Application to the left on the menu bar.
Student Emergency Intervention and Wellness Program
Supporting Students at CSULB
The CSULB Student Emergency Intervention and Wellness Program is a comprehensive program that identifies and immediately serves some of CSULB's most at-risk students, which include our displaced students, food insecure students, and students experiencing an emergency or crisis.
- Be an enrolled CSULB student
- Be able to demonstrate and urgent financial need ( Supporting documentation is helpful where appropriate)
- Must have exhausted all sources of financial assistance and aid
- Displacement: Living in your car; Temporarily staying with friends or family; Living on the street
- Medical Expense due to hospitalization or severe illness
- Car Accident: Car repairs/Loss of Transportation