Donate your time, talent or treasure by getting involved with the Beach community.
- Advisory Board & Committees - join a group of advocates committed to student success and lend your knowledge and expertise.
- Alumni Volunteer Opportunities - many of the programs that CSULB Alumni host wouldn't be possible without the help of our dedicated volunteers! Your time and talents of a variety of professions are what help our organization grow.
- ASI Beach Pantry - donate much needed in-kind items such as food staples and hygiene supplies.
- Feed a Need Campaign - an effort to collect donated meals from students in the dining halls for fellow students in need. Volunteers staff tables in the residence halls and educate students on how and why to contribute a meal from their meal plan to fellow classmates in need.
- Mentorship Program- provide professional and personal support to enrich student success.
- Professor for a Day- guest speakers have the unique opportunity to interact with students and share words of wisdom and advice.