Skip to main content

Graduate Degree Information

Admissions » Policies and Regulations »

Withdrawal from the Degree Program

If a student wishes to resume graduate study after withdrawal, the student must reapply to the University and to the graduate program. If admitted, the student must be readvanced to candidacy and the department or college may determine that the student's graduate program should be changed.

University Course Listings
PDF Document IconPrint (PDF) Versions of the Catalog