Skip to main content

Graduate Degree Information

Admissions » Policies and Regulations »

Graduate Studies 700

Maintain continuous enrollment every spring and fall semester by registering in a course or in GS 700 or having received an approved educational leave. Registration in GS 700 is restricted to graduate students who have completed all course work, have been advanced to candidacy, and have departmental approval. Registration in a course or in GS 700 also is required in winter or summer session if that is when a student plans to graduate. Registration in GS 700 is CR/NC only.

University Course Listings
PDF Document IconPrint (PDF) Versions of the Catalog