Skip to main content

Fees and Financial Assistance

Bureau of Indian Affairs (BIA) Grants

Students who are at least one-fourth American Indian, Eskimo, or Aleut may apply for a BIA grant. The amount of the grant depends upon financial need and availability of funds. Students must complete an application for financial aid and then contact their tribe or tribal agency for an application.

University Course Listings
PDF Document IconPrint (PDF) Versions of the Catalog