Skip to main content


Visitor Enrollment within the CSU

Students enrolled in any CSU campus may apply to transfer temporarily to another CSU campus in Visitor status, if they have (1) completed 12 units at the home campus, (2) have earned at least a 2.0 cumulative GPA at the home campus, (3) are in good academic standing at the home campus, and (4) are eligible to register under continuing status at the home campus. Approval for visitor enrollment is valid for one term only and is subject to the host campus policies including application deadlines, space availability, and registration priority. Details and Visitor Enrollment Applications are available at the Office of Enrollment Services. Students from other CSU campuses seeking visitor status at CSULB must also contact their home registration office for additional information.

University Course Listings
PDF Document IconPrint (PDF) Versions of the Catalog