Skip to main content



Students who break attendance by not enrolling in classes each semester, and who have not filed for educational leave, must reapply for admission. Transcripts of work completed elsewhere during the absence must also be submitted. Students who left under academic disqualification must submit a "Reinstatement Petition" and an "Application for Reinstatement" with their completed application prior to June 1 for the Fall semester or November 1 for the Spring semester.

University Course Listings
PDF Document IconPrint (PDF) Versions of the Catalog