Skip to main content


Lower Division Transfer Requirements

Students who have completed college units after graduation from high school are considered transfer students. Students who have completed fewer than 60 transferable semester college units (fewer than 90 quarter units) by the established deadlines are considered lower-division transfer students. CSULB does not currently accept applicants for most majors at the lower-division level.

University Course Listings
PDF Document IconPrint (PDF) Versions of the Catalog