Skip to main content
Academic Information and Regulations »

Academic Regulations

Academic Appeals

Students may petition for exception to academic policy. Typically, exception requests involve issues such as record errors, General Education substitutions or waivers, reinstatement, exceptions to the repeat/delete policy, and academic renewal.

Students can obtain the "Petition for Exception to Academic Policy" forms from the Office of Enrollment Services, Brotman Hall Room 101, or the University Center for Undergraduate Advising (UCUA), located in Horn Center, Room 103. This written appeal will be directed to the Academic Appeals Committee. Petitions must be filed with the Office of Enrollment Services, BH-101.

University Course Listings
PDF Document IconPrint (PDF) Versions of the Catalog