Skip to main content
Academic Information and Regulations »

Academic Regulations

Academic Appeal of Disqualification

Undergraduate students who have made academic progress and believe that there were extenuating circumstances that led to their academic disqualification may file an appeal asking to extend their academic probation for an additional semester. Students must submit their appeals immediately following notification by Enrollment Services that they have been disqualified. The Appeal of Disqualification information and form are available through the University Center for Undergraduate Advising.

University Course Listings
PDF Document IconPrint (PDF) Versions of the Catalog