Adobe Creative Cloud
The Adobe Creative Cloud is available for faculty, staff and students. Log in to Single Sign On and select the Software Depot chiclet.
- Subscription to Adobe CC is only $20 per year
- Applications can be installed on personally-owned computers
- Subscription can be renewed until separation from the university
For Faculty and Staff
- Faculty and staff may install up to two copies on personally-owned computers where they have exclusive use. This software may only be used for university business.
- Campus techs can assist faculty and staff to install Adobe CC on campus computers
- What software is included?
- Am I eligible?
- How much does the subscription cost?
- I only see trial modes, where do I get the full programs?
Check out our Adobe Creative Cloud FAQs page, or try using the active chat window on this page.
Check out these beginner-level training courses on Adobe products from Lynda and remember that CSULB students, faculty and staff have access to all Lynda content after signing in with your CSULB credentials.
- Premiere Pro
- After Effects
Visit Adobe Creative Cloud for additional sources or search Lynda.com or Youtube for third-party tutorials and walkthroughs.
Contact your division, department, or college technologist for assistance with your campus-owned computer.
Please submit questions, problems, or suggestions regarding the Adobe Creative Cloud license.
Have a Question about Adobe Creative Cloud?
Check out our FAQs page for help.
For accessible solutions for the following chatbot, we recommend to use Apple VoiceOver or Internet Explorer.