How Do I...
Reach the Academic Programs Office?
Our teams help manage Articulation, Curriculum and Catalog Production here at CSULB.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Curriculum: 5-7090
- Articulation: 5-1746
- Office: Library - 214
Please reach out to email@example.com with your request for training. Let us know the subject and your existing experience.
Process Curriculum at CSULB?
- Processes that require Campus Approvals
- Courses and Topics
- Degree Programs
- Major Specific Degree Requirements (MSDR) - CSULB Enrollment Services
- General Education (GE) Information
- Processes the require both Campus and Chancellor's Office Approvals
- Establish a New Degree Program (Program Approval Process)
- Elevation of Option to a Standalone Degree
- Changing the Title of Degree
- CIP Code Information
- Change a Degree Designation
- Substantive Changes to Existing Programs
- Create a fully Online Version of an Existing Program
- Create a Self-Support Version of Stateside Programs