Skip to Main Content

Graduate Degree Information

The Bob Cole Conservatory of Music offers graduate study leading to the Master of Arts or Master of Music degrees. The candidate should arrange for counseling with the graduate advisor through the department office. Special placement examinations or auditions are required to validate qualifications for graduate work in music.

All general requirements of the University must be met in addition to departmental requirements.

top ↑

Graduate and Undergraduate Catalog

Current degree information including core requirements and options for both undergraduates and graduates is available in the Graduate and Undergraduate Catalog from the Division of Academic Affairs.

View the Graduate and Undergraduate Catalog online.

top ↑

Graduate Handbook

The Graduate Handbook for the Bob Cole Conservatory of Music can be downloaded here in Adobe Acrobat format. It is provided only for your convenience; please refer to the Graduate Catalog above for official University course guidelines.

PDF (404.8k) graduate_handbook.pdf

top ↑

Side Menu

Frequenty Asked

  • Bob Cole Conservatory of Music
  • California State University, Long Beach
  • 1250 N. Bellflower Blvd.
  • Long Beach, CA 90840-7101
  • 562-985-4781 phone
  • 562-985-2490 fax

Privacy Policy

©2002-2021 Bob Cole Conservatory/CSULB