Abstract submission ends September 13.
The following items are required to participate as a presenter in the CNSM Student Research Symposium on Friday September 20, 2019.
- Symposium Registration Form (Deadline: Thursday, September 12 by 11:59pm)
- Abstract File Submission (PDF) (Deadline: Friday, September 13 by 11:59pm)
- Poster Printing (G2 Lab Deadline: Monday, September 16 by 8:00am)
Important Steps for Presenters
- Complete the Symposium Registration Form.
- Download and review the Abstract Submission Guidelines (PDF). Only complete abstracts will be accepted. Pay close attention to formatting the abstract correctly and completely.
- Email your abstract as a WORD document to Cynthia Alarcón (Cynthia.Alarcon@csulb.edu) by the deadline. The abstract must be approved by your mentor/advisor.
- Your faculty mentor must also send an email to Cynthia Alarcón (Cynthia.Alarcon@csulb.edu) to confirm that they approve of your abstract AND poster. If approvals are not received, you will forfeit your spot in the symposium.
- You are responsible for the printing of your own poster. The G2 Computer Lab offers poster printing services for a fee, but you may use any service you like. Please submit all finalized posters to the G2 Computer Lab in PDF format online using the instructions How to Print Your Poster. Please direct all questions regarding poster printing to G2@csulb.edu.
What the Symposium Looks Like
Here's what previous Student Research Symposiums have looked like: