The current application period is over. Please fill out our interest form for health-related research training opportunities at CSULB with the MARC, BUILD, and RISE programs. You will be contacted with upcoming events like training program information sessions, application workshops, and application due dates.
For additional information, please contact Cynthia Alarcón at Cynthia.Alarcon@csulb.edu.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as a full time undergraduate at CSULB
- Major in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, mathematics, physics, or psychology
- Sophomore or junior standing with 2 years remaining in the degree program
- Committed to participating in the program for 21-24 consecutive months
- U.S. citizen, national or permanent resident
- Committed to attending a Ph.D. program after graduation
Contact MARC U*STAR
The MARC Program is funded by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS), National Institutes of Health (NIH) (T34 GM008074).