A joint upper division application is now available for the MARC, BUILD, and RISE programs.
Due Date: March 5, 2018 by 11:59pm (deadline extended).
For additional information, please contact Chantra Nhien at Chantra.Nhien@csulb.edu.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as a full time undergraduate at CSULB
- Major in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, mathematics, physics, or psychology
- Sophomore or junior standing with 2 years remaining in the degree program
- Committed to participating in the program for 21-24 consecutive months
- U.S. citizen, national or permanent resident
- Committed to attending a Ph.D. program after graduation
Contact MARC U*STAR
Please include your student ID number in all email correspondence.
The MARC Program is funded by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS), National Institutes of Health (NIH) (T34 GM008074).