A joint upper division application is now available for the 2019 MARC, BUILD, and RISE programs.
Due Date: March 4, 2019 (extended)
For additional information, please contact Cynthia Alarcón at Cynthia.Alarcon@csulb.edu.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled as a full time undergraduate at CSULB
- Major in biology, biochemistry, chemistry, mathematics, physics, or psychology
- Sophomore or junior standing with 2 years remaining in the degree program
- Committed to participating in the program for 21-24 consecutive months
- U.S. citizen, national or permanent resident
- Committed to attending a Ph.D. program after graduation
Contact MARC U*STAR
The MARC Program is funded by the National Institute of General Medical Sciences (NIGMS), National Institutes of Health (NIH) (T34 GM008074).