For Community College Counselors
Welcome community college counselors! Information and presentations from past counselor's conferences will be found here. You will also find information about future events.
Guiding the Health Professions Student: A Conference for Community College Counselors
The "Guiding the Health Professions Student" conference for community college counselors is typically held each year. The purpose of this event is to provide community college counselors with information that will assist them as they provide academic and career guidance for students who plan to enter the health professions.
- 2018 Conference Presentations [PDF]
- 2017 Conference Presentations [PDF]
- 2017 HPAO Resource Binder [PDF]
- 2015 HPAO Resource Binder [PDF]
Health Professions Fair 2020
- Early Registration: $200.00 Ends January 10, 2020
- Regular: $250.00 January 11 - March 16, 2020
- Late Registration: $300.00 March 17 - March 30, 2020
Registration includes: one 6" table (non-skirted), two chairs, light refreshments and lunch for registrants (2 max), two parking passes.
The fair will be held in an outdoor space. Please bring a tent or shade if desired.
Cancellation Policy: no refunds provided.
CSULB Programs: There is no registration fee for CSULB programs. Email Lena.Njoku@csulb.edu for registration.
Please include your student ID number in all email correspondence.