Strategic Plan & Governance Documents
Our mission is to graduate highly valued, ethical business professionals prepared to excel in a dynamic global business environment. The College of Business Administration:
- Provides high-quality teaching and support programs for an exceptionally diverse student body from California, the nation and the world.
- Develops students’ business function knowledge and their critical thinking, communication, interpersonal, and quantitative skills.
- Enhances and supports faculty commitment to ongoing research, professional development, and service.
- Seeks to strengthen our resource base to ensure continued excellence.
The College Strategic Plan outlines the vision, mission, core values, strategic objectives, and strategic initiatives of the College of Business Administration. The original strategic plan was the product of a multi-stakeholder process that began during the fall semester in 2000. The strategic planning process continued through College-wide faculty meetings over time, and the current version of the strategic plan was completed by the College Administrative Council during summer 2010. The College Faculty adopted the current plan during the fall semester in 2010.
Download: College of Business Administration - Strategic Plan (*.pdf)
Please send comments regarding the College Strategic Plan to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CBA Policy on Reappointment, Tenure, and Promotion (RTP)
- Constitution of the College of Business Administration
- Faculty Handbook 2013 - College of Business Administration
- Policy 0607-01. CBA Policy On Self-Support Programs
- Policy 0708-01. Policy on Processes for Maintenance of AACSB Accreditation
- Policy 0809-01. Faculty Development, Professional Leave, and Ethics Committee Member Participation and Selection