Who Should Apply:
Any Full-time Faculty or Administrator Level II Staff members may apply. Strongest candidates for the program are likely to be mid-career and senior level members of the university community motivated to enlarge their leadership knowledge, skills, and dispositions.
Applicants must be available to attend Friday seminars from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on all of the following dates:
- October 7, 14, and 28
- November 18
- December 2 and 16
- January 29
- February 3 and 17
- March 3 and 17
- April 7 and 21
- May 12
Learn More About the Program:
Applicants are invited to attend one of two program information sessions:
- August 30, 2016 at 12:00 p.m., Karl Anatol Center
- August 31, 2016 at 4:00 p.m.., Kal Anatol Center
How to Apply:
- Obtain a letter of recommendation describing your qualifications for the Leadership Fellows Program. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-letter and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Update your curriculum vitae or resume, if necessary. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-cvresume and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Complete the Essay Questionnaire. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-essay.doc as the file name.
- Complete the Leadership Fellows Program application. You will be asked to upload your letter of recommendation, CV/Resume and essay questionnaire to the application.
The online application will be accepted until: Sunday, September 11 at 11:59 p.m.