Who Should Apply:
Any Full-time Faculty or Administrator Level II Staff members may apply. Strongest candidates for the program are likely to be mid-career and senior level members of the university community motivated to enlarge their leadership knowledge, skills, and dispositions.
Applicants must be available to attend Friday seminars from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on all of the following dates:
- October 2, 16, and 30
- November 13
- December 4 and 11
- January 29
- February 12 and 26
- March 11 and 25
- April 15 and 29
- May 13
Learn More About the Program:
Applicants are invited to attend one of two program information sessions:
- August 31, 2015 at 4:00 p.m., Karl Anatol Center
- September 1, 2015 at 12:00 p.m., Brotman Hall, Room 302
- September 8, 2015 at 9:00 a.m., Brotman Hall Room 302
How to Apply:
- Obtain a letter of recommendation describing your qualifications for the Leadership Fellows Program. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-letter and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Update your curriculum vitae or resume, if necessary. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-cvresume and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Complete the Essay Questionnaire. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-essay.doc as the file name.
- Complete the Leadership Fellows Program application. You will be asked to upload your letter of recommendation, CV/Resume and essay questionnaire to the application.
The online application will be accepted until: Sunday, September 13 at 11:59 p.m.