Who Should Apply:
Any Full-time Faculty or Administrator Level II Staff members may apply. Strongest candidates for the program are likely to be mid-career and senior level members of the university community motivated to enlarge their leadership knowledge, skills, and dispositions.
Applicants must be available to attend Friday seminars from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on all of the following dates:
- October 6, and 27
- November 17
- December 1 and 15
- February 2, 16, and 23
- March 16
- April 6 and 27
- May 11
Learn More About the Program:
Applicants are invited to attend one of two program information sessions:
- September 6, 2017 at 4:00 p.m., Brotman Hall, Suite 302
- September 7, 2017 at 12:00 p.m., Karl Anatol Center
How to Apply:
Applications will be made available Monday, August 21, 2017:
- Obtain a letter of recommendation describing your qualifications for the Leadership Fellows Program. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-letter and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Update your curriculum vitae or resume, if necessary. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-cvresume and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Complete the Essay Questionnaire. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-essay.doc as the file name.
- Complete the Leadership Fellows Program application. You will be asked to upload your letter of recommendation, CV/Resume and essay questionnaire to the application.
The online application will be accepted until: Sunday, September 17 at 11:59 p.m.