Who should apply for the Leadership Fellows Program?
Any Full-time Faculty or Administrator Level II Staff members may apply. Strongest candidates for the program are likely to be mid-career and senior level members of the university community motivated to enlarge their leadership knowledge, skills, and dispositions.
What is the cost to enroll in the program?
There is no cost for participating in the program other than a time commitment.
What is the time commitment?
Throughout the first year, applicants must be available to attend Friday seminars from 12:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m. on all of the following dates:
- October 7, 14, and 28
- November 18
- December 2 and 16
- January 29
- February 3 and 17
- March 3 and 17
- April 7 and 21
- May 12
There will be additional seminars and project meetings throughout the second year of the program, dates and times to be determined. Fellows are expected to attend all seminars and events.
When will the Leadership Fellows Program begin?
How can I learn more about the Leadership Fellows Program?
Please attend an informational meeting on:
- August 30, 2016 at 12:00 p.m., Karl Anatol Center
- August 31, 2016 at 4:00 p.m., Karl Anatol Center
How do I apply?
- Obtain a letter of recommendation describing your qualifications for the Leadership Fellows Program. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-letter and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Update your curriculum vitae or resume, if necessary. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-cvresume and include the file type .doc or .pdf.
- Complete the Essay Questionnaire. Save it to your computer as lastname-firstname-essay.doc.
- Complete the Leadership Fellows Program application. You will be asked to upload your letter of recommendation, CV/Resume and essay questionnaire to the application.
The online application will be accepted until: Sunday, September 11 at 11:59 p.m.