WASC Organizational Structure
View committee membership
Responsible for managing the WASC process, budget and reports
Coordinates the three Core Commitment Teams
Core Commitment One Leaders
Manage activities for Core Commitment One: Organizing for Educational Effectiveness
Core Commitment Two Leaders
Manage activities for Core Commitment Two: Staffing for Success
Responsible for brainstorming, reviewing data and providing support for research
- Individual faculty will conduct research projects regarding workload, salary/cost of living, satisfaction, diversity and policies.
- Individual staff will conduct research projects regarding workload, salary/cost of living, satisfaction, diversity and policies.
Core Commitment Three Leaders
Manage activities for Core Commitment Three: Assessing Student Success
Theme One Leaders
Manage Theme One: Graduation Rates
- Project Leader: direct graduate rates research projects.
Theme Two Leaders
Manage Theme Two: Graduation Barriers
- Project Leader 1: Direct barriers research projects
- Project Leader 2: Directs low completions rate research projects
- Project Leader 3: Directs advising reform research projects
- Project Leader 4: Directs GWAR reform research projects
Theme Three Leaders
Manage Theme Three: Distance Education
- Project Leader: directs distance education research projects.
- Existing campus groups provide expertise and implement changes.
Core Three Advisory Team
Advises Core Commitment Three leaders
Manages marketing and events to promote awareness about WASC to the campus community