Governance/Rules Compliance Subcommittee
The Governance/Rules Compliance Subcommittee conducts a comparative study in the areas of governance structure, departmental structure, administrative functions, lines of communication, oversight delegation and internal and external controls. This subcomittee also determine the university's level of compliance commitment by exploring the institution's system for rules education, documentation of compliance and oversight functions and staffing and resources devoted to the compliance effort.
Additional agenda will be added as they become available.
Minutes will be added as they become available.
- Michael Solt
Dean, College of Business Administration
- Marie Alford, Director, Admissions, Enrollment Services
- Sue Ewart, Assistant Coach, Women's Golf, Athletics Department
- Pat Kearney, Professor, Communication Studies
- Thomas Kelty, Associate Professor, Geological Sciences; Member, Committee on Athletics
- Randy Langejans, Associate Athletics Director/Business Manager, Athletics Department
- Austin Love , Student Athlete, Men's Golf
- Lynn Mahoney, Associate Vice President, Undergraduate Studies and Academic Advising
- Lisa Mabry, Associate Athletics Director/Compliance, Athletics Department
- Erica Monteabaro, Assistant Commissioner, Big West Conference
- Nicholas Valdivia, Director, Financial Aid, Enrollment Services
- Brenda Vogel, Professor, Criminal Justice; Faculty Athletics Representative; Chair, Committee on Athletics
- Pat West, Athletic Booster/Donor; Emerita Staff Member, Athletics Department
, Representative, Associated Students, Inc.
As of 9/09/10