Academic Integrity Subcommittee
The Academic Integrity Subcommittee oversees comparative analysis of admissions policies, academic support and academic success. The subcommittee will complete the self-study questions framed to ensure careful thought in relating the actual policies and practices of the department of athletics to the educational mission of the institution.
Additional agendas will be added as they become available.
Minutes will be added as they become available.
- Dan O’Connor
Associate Professor and Chair, Liberal Studies
- Dina Alhayek , Associated Students, Inc. Representative
- Sally Champlin, Lecturer and Undergraduate Advisor, Single Subject Advising, Health Science Department
- Sharon Downey, Chair; Communications Department
- Stephanie Eatmon, Associate Professor and Director, Radiation Therapy Program, Health Science Department
- Gayle Fenton,
Senior Director, Undergraduate Studies and Academic Advising; Director, Student-Athlete Services
- Donna Green , Director, Registration, Records and Evaluation, Enrollment Services
- Don Haviland, Assessment Coordinator, College of Education; Assistant Professor, Advanced Studies in Education and Counseling
- John Hawks, Assistant Men's Volleyball Coach, Athletics Department
- Chris Jolly, Learning Specialist, Bickerstaff Academic Center
- Meaghan Leonard, Student Athlete, Women's Water Polo
- Ken Millar, Dean, College of Health and Human Service
- Sandra Shirley, Associate Director, Student-Athlete Services; Director, Bickerstaff Academic Center
- Arline Walter, Athletic Booster/Donor
As of 10/25/10