Join the University Art Museum at CSULB on a rare and exciting art and culture tour of Havana, Cuba.
Havana Revealed Cuban Cultural Exchange Program INFORMATIONAL SESSION
DO YOU HAVE QUESTIONS ABOUT THE UNIVERSITY ART MUSEUM'S CULTURAL EXCHANGE PROGRAM IN HAVANA, CUBA?
Come to the FAQ meeting at the UAM, CSULB for more information about this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to tour artists' studios in Cuba and explore the culture of Havana. All your questions can be answered by our trip coordinator, Janet Moore.
• Chartered Flight to Cuba from Los Angeles
• 8 night accommodations at the Parque Central Hotel in the heart of Old Havana
• Meals in historic cafes and at artist’s homes
• Deluxe motor coach transportation
• Entrance to the 34th International Festival of New Latin American Cinema
• Guided tours to museums, art galleries, and historic sites in Havana
• Intimate studio visits at the homes of local artists
• Exclusive opportunities to see performances and presentations
For more information please contact:
Brian Trimble, Curator of Education
A portion of the proceeds from the trip will go to support ongoing programming at the University Art Museum.