What is your Major?
What year are you?
What do you want to do after you graduate?
How long have you been shooting
10 or so years
What/How did you get interested in archery?
The movie "Mononoke Hime"
What is your secret talent?
Don‘t hav- Oh wait. I‘m Kato.
If you were an animal, what would you be and why?
Bird. To fly.
What‘s the weirdest thing you‘ve ever eaten?
Calamari and raw oyster. So much unhappiness.
Are you a morning or night person?
What was your favorite food as a child? Do you eat it now?
Rice. Of course.
What‘s the worst thing you did as a little kid?
Procrastinated like no tomorrow.
If you could visit any place in the world where would you go and why?
The headquarters of Level5, to see if they‘d hire me.
When you were little, who was your favorite super hero and why?
Storm. Weather control.
What states and countries have you visited and lived in?
Oregon, Washington, Canada, Montana, Nevada, Arizona, Washington D.C., Virginia, New Jersey, Pennylvania, North Carolina, Hawaii, Japan, Germany.
Medals, Awards & Accomplishments that you achieved in archery
- 2002 Toys for Tots 2nd place
- 2006 Harvest Moon 1st place
- 2006 CA State Indoor JOAD Championships 2nd place
- 2007 El Monte 1st place
- 2007 CA Bowmen Hunters State Indoor Championship 3rd place
- 2007 Long Beach State Invitational 2nd place
- 2008 All-West Regional Team
- 2008 Most Improved
- 2009 CA State Indoor Championships 3rd place
- 2009 CA Collegiate Championship 2nd place
- 2009 West Regional Womens Team Recurve 3rd place
- 2010 CA State Indoor Championships 2nd place
- 2010 CA State Outdoor Championships 2nd place
- 2010 CA Collegiate Championship 2nd place
- 2010 Getting a 30 at National Indoor
- 2010 West Regional Team Female Recurve 1st place
- 2010 All-West Team Female Recurve
- 2010 All-Academic
- 2011 CA State Indoor Championships 1st place