Marine Biology Student Association
Love the ocean? Majoring in Marine Biology at CSU Long Beach? Join the CSULB Marine Biology Student Association (MBSA)!
Our activities can be found on Facebook: CSULB Marine Biology Student Association. Please find and follow us there!
If you have specific questions or comments, please email our faculty advisor (Dr. Erika Holland, Erika.Holland@csulb.edu).
Our mission is:
- To build sense of community between students, faculty, staff and professionals in the field of marine biology.
- To promote student participation in community service pertaining to marine related issues.
- To provide a greater insight into the nature of marine biology classes and in stimulating intellectual curiosity.
- To support, encourage, and provide opportunities to perform original academic research.
- To provide opportunities to educate individuals in both public and classroom environments on the topic of marine biology.