Campus Community Update # 280
December 3, 2013
Prepare for Finals at the Library! We're Open 24/7!
Just a few more weeks and you can enjoy your winter break with finals safely behind you! Until then, we are here to help with free coffee (while supplies last), quiet study space, room to work on a group project, computer access, and printing availability.
Details for our 24/7 operation:
- 24/7 hours of operation will begin at 12:30pm on Sunday, December 8th and will continue until 11pm on Wednesday, December 18th.
- Community Service Officers (CSOs) will be on hand to provide escort service to parking areas from their table in the 1st floor lobby.
- Coffee will be served (after Starbucks closes) compliments of the Library and the Forty-Niner Shops while it lasts!
- Our 24/7 reference chat service and our "Got Questions? Get Answers!" services will both be up and running!
- The Horn Center Computer Lab will continue with regular business hours. If you arrive at the Horn Center after it closes, signs will direct you back to the Library.
As a matter of public safety, please note the following regarding the Library's extended hours:
- No camping or squatting.
- No major electrical appliances.
- No shopping carts.
- No moving of furniture that is bolted or restrained.
- No blocking aisles, pathways, or doors.
Please help us keep the Library looking as beautiful and welcoming as it is all year round by observing the rules above. Long Beach municipal code may be enforced if these rules are not observed.
For more information contact Vicky Munda, Access Services Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Content maintained by the Library Web Group