Campus Community Update #273
November 29, 2012
The Library Is Here to Help! Study Space, Computers and More When You Need It!
Once again, the Library will open 24/7 the week before and the week of finals. Details for our 24/7 operation:
- 24/7 hours of operation will begin at 12:30pm on Sunday, December 2nd and will continue until 5pm on Friday, December 14th.
- Community Service Officers (CSOs) will be on hand to provide escort service to parking areas from their table on the 1st floor lobby.
- Coffee will be served (after Starbucks closes) compliments of the Library and the Forty-Niner Shops while it lasts!
- Our 24/7 reference chat service and our "Got Questions? Get Answers!" services will both be up and running!
As a matter of public safety, please note the following regarding the Library's extended hours:
- No camping, squatting, or sleeping is allowed.
- No major electrical appliances (refrigerators, microwaves, heaters, full-size printers, etc) are allowed.
- No shopping carts are allowed.
- No moving of furniture that is bolted or restrained is allowed.
Please help us keep the Library looking as beautiful and welcoming as it is all year round by observing the rules above. Long Beach municipal code may be enforced if these rules are not observed.
For more information contact Vicky Munda, Coordinator for Access Services at V.Munda@csulb.edu.