Campus Community Update #272
April 27, 2012
Finals are almost here! And the Library delivers with 24/7 operation and free coffee!
It's that time of year again, and everyone is gearing up for Commencement, but we have to get through finals first!
Whether you need a quiet place to study, room to work on a group project, computer access, or research to do, the Library is here for you because YOU asked!
Details for our 24/7 operation:
- 24/7 hours of operation will begin at 12:30pm on May 6th and will continue until 5pm on May 18th.
- Community Service Officers (CSOs) will be on hand to provide escort service to parking areas from their table in the 1st floor lobby.
- Coffee will be served (after Starbucks closes) compliments of the Library and the Forty-Niner Shops while it lasts!
- Our 24/7 reference chat service and our "Got Questions? Get Answers!" services will both be up and running!
As a matter of public safety, please note the following regarding the Libary's extended hours:
- No camping, squatting, or sleeping is allowed.
- No major electrical appliances (refrigerators, microwaves, heaters, full-size printers, etc) are allowed.
- No shopping carts are allowed.
- No moving of furniture that is bolted or restrained is allowed.
Please help us keep the Library looking as beautiful and welcoming as it is all year round by observing the rules above. Long Beach municiple code may be enforced if these rules are not observed.
For more information contact Vicky Munda, Coordinator for Access Services at Vicky.Munda@csulb.edu.