Copy Machines and Service
Copying or printing in the Library is 10¢ per page. Color copying is available at $1.50 per page.
- Self-service photocopy machines are available on 1st and Lower Level.
- Courtesy cards for non-CSULB students to use with photocopiers or printers can be purchased on the 1st floor and Lower Level.
- Value Transfer Stations (which allow money to be applied to the student ID or courtesy cards) are available on the 1st floor. Money can be added to student IDs online.
- Computers throughout the building will print to the networked printers on the 1st floor in the Spidell Technology Center computing area.
- Alternatively, scanners are available in the Spidell Technology Center, in the southwest corner.
Questions may be directed to the 49er Shops at (562) 985-4754.