- Drawing tools can be a bit quirky.
- Authoring environment is a bit buggy at times.
- Java-like is fine as long as you know Java, or C++ to begin with, but not so great if you were just getting the hang of HyperTalk before Apple pulled the plug.
- Licensing scheme limits activation on a maximum of two computers.
- Designed for the Web, but it can be difficult for designers to use properly.
- Avoid allowing all components to load on the first frame.
- Stay away from GIF and JPG to keep file sizes down.