Raids: A fraternity/sorority "raid" will be considered misconduct if at any time one or more members of a fraternity or sorority enters another chapter home and engages in the following activities:
- Causing personal injury, fright, harassment or property damage of any nature.
- Tampering with fire extinguishers, fire alarms, or other fire protection equipment.
- Taking personal belongings, charters, composites, trophies, letters, etc.
- Entering any time during Inspiration Week or Initiation, day or night, or any time during chapter meetings without the permission of the chapter president.
- Littering or defacing the yard, parking area and surrounding areas of the chapter house.
- Bringing open alcoholic beverages inside any substance-free chapter home.
- Refusing to leave immediately when requested to do so by a chapter official (e.g., chapter president, house director, etc.)
- Entering through entrances other than unlocked doors on the ground floor.
- Entering unescorted by a chapter member any time between the hours of midnight and 7:00 a.m.
Even if a group of fraternity or sorority members is invited inside, they must still adhere to all of the above rules and individual house rules and are expected to act in a manner that is in good taste at all times.