Other ON-CAMPUS Services
Family PACT (Planning, Access, Care and Treatment)
- Family PACT is a program offered through Student Health Services for low-income students who are California residents and either uninsured or have insurance but need confidentiality from a spouse or parents
- Qualified students can receive services like birth control, Well Woman exam, pregnancy testing, Plan B, basic sexual and reproductive health visits, and more!
- Visit the Family PACT website for more information.
Food and Housing Assistance
- Basic Needs Program
- Be sure to check out the CalFresh Outreach program, as there are special eligibility qualifications for students with children!
The following resources are offered by off-campus programs that are not affiliated nor endorsed by CSULB. Please contact the directly for updated information on eligibility.
Nurse Family Partnership Program
- A free program though the Long Beach Department of Health and Human Services. It provides first-time mothers with home visits by a registered nurse during pregnancy through the child's 2nd birthday.
Women, Infants, and Children (WIC) Program
- A free supplemental nutrition program that provides monthly food coupons, nutrition education, breast feeding support, and referrals to medical and social services in the community.