Pregnant and Parenting Students
The Division of Student Affairs at California State University, Long Beach is committed to the academic and personal success of all students including those who are pregnant and parenting. We have various support services designed to help parenting students succeed and thrive at the Beach.
Services and Resources
- Advocacy and Accommodations through Title IX
- Family Friendly Study Area
- On-Campus Childcare
- Emotional Support through Counseling
- CalWORKs Verification Assistance
- Lactation Rooms and Changing Stations
- On and Off Campus Referrals
Questions or concerns? Please contact the Associate Vice President for Student Life/Development, Dr. Jeff Klaus at (562) 985-7616 or Jeff.Klaus@csulb.edu.
For updated information on student-led meet ups and events, please visit the Facebook page.