High School Students
High School Admission Workshops
High school students are welcome to join us for a virtual admission workshop. These workshops are open to prospective students who have questions about CSULB admissions, academic programs and student-support services.
*Please visit our webpage in mid-January 2021 for more workshop offerings.
Planning for College
Begin researching college and university admission requirements by reviewing the following documents. They provide basic information on how to become the most eligible applicant.
- Types of California Colleges & Universities
- High School Planning Chart
- Calculating Your GPA
- Financial Aid Information
- Entrance Exams
In order to be considered for admission, prospective students must apply online at calstate.edu/apply during the application filing period, October 1 - December 15, 2020 for the following fall. Note that the application deadline for Fall 2021 has been extended to December 15, 2020.
Here are tips regarding your application:
- Keep a copy of your high school transcript for your own reference. It will be helpful when filling out applications.
- Print out a copy of your application and confirmation. This is your receipt that Cal State Apply has received your application.
- The application filing fee is $70.00. Eligible individuals can apply for a fee waiver via the Cal State Apply application.