CSULB Proposed Changes to Upper Division Transfer Requirements
After an extensive review, California State University, Long Beach (CSULB) is modifying some of the Major Specific Requirements for transfer students and adjusting the Associate Degree for Transfer policy.
A general overview is available in the document here. (PDF of PPT)
Additional information on public hearings and submission of comments can be found at: www.csulb.edu/admissions/impaction.
- Virtual Office Hours:
- Assisted Virtual Campus Tours: Mon., Tues., and Thur. 4 – 5 PM
- IG Live Tours
- High School Workshops
- Transfer Workshops: Tues. and Sat.
Explore Our Social Media Resources
- For counselors - Q&A live streams with outreach staff are offered on Twitter.com/BeachAccessLB
- For prospective students - Instagram (instagram.com/BeachAccessLB) offers campus life and admission information for prospective students and a library of guided virtual tours on IGTV.
- Weekly Q&A live streams on Instagram
Thursdays at 4pm, follow @beachaccessLB on Instagram (for high school and transfer students) and ask about CSULB admissions, campus life and more!
The Office of University Outreach & School Relations (UOSR) is the primary guest relations and student recruitment center for CSULB. The office oversees the following:
- Advising prospective students on academic preparedness and college readiness
- Recruiting a diverse and talented pool of high-achieving scholars and college-bound students
- Promoting CSULB's high-quality education and opportunities to prospective students, their families, high school and community college personnel, and others through strategic communication and services
Main Office Email (Prospective student information): email@example.com
Main Office Phone Number: 562-985-5358
Early Academic Preparation: firstname.lastname@example.org
Hotline Services (Prospective high school and transfer students): 562.302.1542 (phone/text), Mon. - Fri. 3 - 5pm
University Outreach & School Relations
Brotman Hall, Room 289
1250 Bellflower Boulevard
Long Beach, California 90840-0107