- Early Academic Preparation email: email@example.com
- Prospective student information email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Hotline services for prospective high school and transfer students: 562.302.1542 (phone/text)
Explore Our Social Media Resources
- For counselors - Q&A live streams with outreach staff are offered on Twitter.com/BeachAccessLB
- For prospective students - Instagram (instagram.com/BeachAccessLB) offers campus life and admission information for prospective students and a library of guided virtual tours on IGTV.
- Weekly Q&A live streams on Instagram
Thursdays at 4pm, follow @beachaccessLB on Instagram (for high school and transfer students) and ask about CSULB admissions, campus life and more!
The Office of University Outreach & School Relations (UOSR) is the primary guest relations and student recruitment center for CSULB. The office oversees the following:
- Advising prospective students on academic preparedness and college readiness
- Recruiting a diverse and talented pool of high-achieving scholars and college-bound students
- Promoting CSULB's high-quality education and opportunities to prospective students, their families, high school and community college personnel, and others through strategic communication and services