DEVELOP A STRONG SENSE OF BELONGING TO CSULB
Join STUDENT SUPPORT SERVICES PROGRAM (SSSP) today!
SSSP Provides You With These Advantages:
- Personalized Academic & Career Advising
- Get on-track & graduate on time with individual Coaching sessions
- Financial Aid, Scholarship, & Internship Application Assistance
- We help you get more free money and relevant work experience
- Student Success Skills Workshops (online and in-person)
- Build the skills to increase your GPA in-person or at home
- Graduate School Application & Resume Assistance
- Set goals to go further in and out of school
- Computer Lab & Printing
- Access to new computers, software, and free printing
- Dedicated Community Space
- Connect with peers and staff with similar experiences in the SSSP lounge
- And much more!
Schedule an Appointment
SSSP is a federally-funded program which is mandated to serve only those students accepted into the program.
Appointment requests to see an SSSP Academic Skills Coach will be accepted AFTER you have been admitted into the program.
- To schedule an appointment with a SSSP Academic Skills Coach
- Call the office at 562-985-2185 or
- click on the CSULB Student Success Collaborative – SSC – Advising & Tutoring icon below
How to Use SSC – Advising & Tutoring