Interested in joining CSULB SSSP?
Spots fill up fast so fill out your application TODAY!
To Qualify You Must Be:
- A U.S. citizen or Permanent Resident
- Currently enrolled at CSULB
- And meet one or more of the following criteria:
- The first in your family to graduate from college
- Considered low income
- Have a Learning or Physical disability
How do I apply?
Step 1: Complete the Application Online*
- Click here to open & complete the online application
- Double check all the information is accurate and click “Submit”
- Check your email
- Open the email from SSSP_TRIO
- Click the link to download your application
- Print the entire application
- Once you’ve printed the application, complete the following sections
- Social Security Number
- Ensure all required signatures are included
- Learning Disabilities (Optional)
*If you are unable to complete the application online Click here to download the application & print it. Or come in to the office and ask for one.
Please note: Everything in the application is confidential. Answering the questions is voluntary. The information is important to help us determine your academic need and motivation to succeed.
Step 2: Submit your application
Option 1: In-person
Liberal Arts Building 1, Room 100/104
Near the Library, EOP Admissions, and Women’s & Gender Equity Center
Option 2: by mail
TRiO-Student Support Services Program
1250 Bellflower Blvd., MS# 1403
Long Beach, CA 90840-1403
Step 3: Wait for a response
Once your application has been submitted we will contact you via EMAIL in approximately 2-3 weeks from firstname.lastname@example.org .
If you do not see the email in your Inbox, please check your SPAM folder.
Have more questions? Click here to Contact us!